How to Add Team Members or Service Providers to a Fund
Members added to a fund will only have access to that specific fund and to entities that are created underneath it.
1. Login to Flow at flowinc.app/login
2. From the Dashboard, click on the Funds icon on the left sidebar and choose the relevant fund.
3. Click on the settings icon in the top right corner.
4. Click 'Add Member' in the top right corner. Fill in the details of the person you wish to add to the fund/entity and click 'Add Member' when you are ready.
5. They will receive an email invitation with a link that they can follow to become a part of the respective Fund on Flow.
6. By clicking the three vertical dots to the right of the member you have the option to do three things: 'Copy Invite Link', 'Send Reminder', or 'Remove'. Copying the invitation link will allow you to send the link directly to the member. Sending a reminder to the member will send an email similar to the one screenshoted above. If the member did not join the team from the first email, sending a reminder is helpful. The last option is removing the member from the fund.
How to Add Team Members or Service Providers to an Organization
Members that are added to an organization will have access to all funds and LP information.
1. Navigate to the 'Organization' tab on the left-hand side and select the organization entity at the top of the list.
2. Click on the settings icon in the top right corner and follow steps 4-6 from above.
Team Member Permissions
Team members have the same functionality as a General Partner. They are able to view and download all documents, invite and message investors, send signature requests, and countersign documents.