1. Login to https://flowinc.app/login
2. Navigate to the "Funds" tab on the left-hand side and select the appropriate fund
3. Select the 'Investors' tab and click on 'Add Investors'
4. Select the 'Import from File' button:
Then select the file you wish to upload from your computer, or by connecting to a Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box account. You can download a sample file here.
5. Once your file completes uploading, you will be able to map the fields in your uploaded file to the fields in the Flow system:
Certain fields must be entered in specific formats to ensure your data gets mapped properly into our system. Below is a list of specific input formats to use in your spreadsheet.
- C Corporation
- General Partnership or GP
- Limited Liability Company or LLC
- Limited Liability Limited Partnership or LLLP
- Limited Liability Partnership or LLP
- Limited Partnership or LP
- S Corporation
- Sole Proprietorship
Entity Subtype (note that this field only applies to Entities that are 'Limited Liability Companies'):
- Disregarded Entity
Trust Subtype (only applies to Trusts that are 'Irrevocable'):
Tax ID Type:
6. Once you have mapped all your data and click on 'Review Import' you will be taken to a confirmation screen. From here you can review (but not edit) the information you are uploading and remove any investors you choose to. If you need to edit any of the data you are uploading, click on the 'Back to Edit' button.
7. If you would like to email the investors you are adding, toggle the option to 'Notify via Email' and compose your message. Once complete, you can click on "Confirm and Add"
8. Once you have clicked on this button, the investors will show up in the Investors view:
You have now successfully imported investors into Flow!