How to Confirm Your Investor's Wire Instructions:
The steps below show how you can request Bank Wire Instructions for a specific Limited Partner's investment account.
1. Once you have selected the appropriate fund from the tab on the left titled 'Funds', navigate to the 'Investors' tab. Select the box that appears next to the "Status" title.
2. Select "Request Data/Signature"
3. Flow requires that you name the request before proceeding. For example, "Confirm Bank Wire Instructions". Then select "Confirm Wire Instructions"
4. Before sending you are given the option to "Notify Via Email" by toggling the button to purple. You can select a pre-formed message from the "Message Template" section. This message can be set in the "Personalization" tab of the organization's setting section via the gear toggle. Lastly, to notify all members of the organization, toggle "Include all Team Members". This will send the message to all email addresses associated with the investment account.
Alternatively, if facing a deadline and you would like to know who has seen the confirm wire instructions request, click opt-out of "Notify Via Email" and instead send a message using the tool located next to the Request Data/Signature. You will be able to check the status of this message using the "Messages" tab.
1. Send an email with CC, BCC, or a Reply-to address.
2. Finally, check the status of the email by navigating to the "Messages" tab, click the carrot at the right side of the message, and the status for each Limited Partner will be displayed.