Flow’s data room is an innovative way to share documents with prospective investors and guage interest in new investments, all seamlessly integrated into the Flow Platform.
This article is intended to highlight the features and usability of the Data room, but, as always, feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions!
- Data rooms are available on the Data Room tab on the general partner view.
- To create a new data room, select the Create Data Room purple icon in the upper left
3. After naming your Data room, the new Data room will appear in your Data Room tab. This view allows a quick snapshot of the data room’s pending invitations, as well as measures to gauge the interest from investors with whom you’ve shared the data room.
- By clicking into the data room’s home page, Flow allows for customization for the prospective investment, as well as qualifications for the data room’s sharing capabilities.
- Make Data Room Sharable — selecting this enables the magic link functionality. When selected, the data room will have a magic link, by which anyone with the link can access the data room. Not selected, the data room is available only to the investors added to the data room itself via their respective emails
- Require prospective investors to sign NDA before viewing Data room — The NDA requirement prompts investors to sign flow’s boilerplate NDA before they are granted access to the data room
- Ask prospects to indicate the amount they’d be interested in contributing — Investors will be required to input a numerical value that corresponds with their investment intentions
- Summary — Allows text description of the deal.
Still have questions? Reach out to Support@flowinc.com