These steps will walk you through how to create your investment profile, sign required subscription documents, and view the bank wire instructions in Flow. If you have any questions about the platform, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. After you have clicked "Get Started" in the invitation email, you will be prompted to login or create a profile. Your invitation awaits you under the investment tab on the left column.
2. After clicking on the Investments tab, you'll then be taken to a landing page that lists all of the funds your entity is invested in. Click on the fund to find your invitation.
3. After selecting the fund, you'll be directed to create your investment profile. If another member needs to fill out the investment profile, you can reassign the task to another team member by clicking the "Reassign to another Team Member" link.
2. Select the member to assign the task to by clicking on the dropdown. You can send the team member an optional custom message.
3. For first time users, you'll be prompted through a series of questions pertaining to the entity, trust or individual profile through which are you investing.
For returning users, the entities you've already created on the Platform will be listed in descending order, simply allowing you to select which entity you'd like to invest through.
4. After completing your onboarding questions, you'll be taken back to your deal dashboard to sign the required documents. Click "Sign Now" to be taken to the signature pages, and to the documents awaiting your signature.
5. Once signed and submitted, you'll be directed to this page where you can review and download your signed documents by clicking on the download button indicated below. After reviewing your documents, you can select "Back to Deal" to complete the final steps.
6. The final step is to view the bank wire instructions if they are available. Once viewed, you are all set to initiate the wire. If the bank wire instructions aren't yet available to view, the account likely hasn't opened yet. Once the account opens, you will receive a notice through your email that the wire instructions are available to view on the platform.
7. By clicking on the "Documents" tab, you will find documents that the General Partner of the fund has shared with you. You can view the documents by clicking on the document title. The "Subscription Documents" folder contains the previously signed documents. When the General Partner countersigns your documents, they will be located in this folder.
As always, support is standing by to guide you through should you have any questions or need any assistance at email@example.com.