These steps will walk you through how to create your investment profile, sign required subscription documents, and view the bank wire instructions in Flow. If you have any questions about the platform, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From your GP landing page, select the organization for which you’re prepared to onboard to.
- After navigating to your organization, the documents are pending under the icon “Select Investment Profile.” This will take you to your fund’s specific onboarding documents
3. After completing your onboarding questions, you'll be taken back to your deal dashboard to sign the required documents. Click "Go to Request" to be taken to the signature pages, and to the documents awaiting your signature.
4. Once signed and submitted, you'll be directed to this page where you can review and download your signed documents by clicking on the download button indicated below. After reviewing your documents, you can select "Back to Deal" to complete the final steps.
5. The final step is to view the bank wire instructions if they are available. Once viewed, you are all set to initiate the wire. If the bank wire instructions aren't yet available to view, the account likely hasn't opened yet. Once the account opens, you will receive a notice through your email that the wire instructions are available to view on the platform.
As always, support is standing by to guide you through should you have any questions or need any assistance at email@example.com.