Enable Multi-Factor Authentication
Enabling Multi-Factor Authentication on your profile is an easy update with the Flow platform.
- From your GP’s landing page, select the opaque circle in the top left hand corner. From the drop down, select “Settings”
- From the settings page, select the security tab.
3. Select “Enable” on the Two-Factor Authentication
4. Enter your account’s password and the phone number for which you’d like MFA enabled to.
5. Once you’ve received the verification code, enter it into the window. Once confirmed, your MFA is now functioning
Still have questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more help!