Investment Accounts (i.e. the entities or beneficial owners of each investment) can be viewed in aggregate and individually with the Flow profile account switcher. This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to navigate your Investment Accounts in aggregate.
1. Login to Flow at flowinc.app/login
2. In the profile account switcher you can choose to view All Accounts or you can choose to view an individual Investment Account. To view in aggregate click "Select" on the All Accounts card.
3. Click on “Investments” in the left-hand sidebar and select the relevant Fund from the list of investments. You can also view the entity that you used to invest into the fund and your committed and contributed capital for each investment.
4. Click on the fund to see your invested amount and any sub-tasks that have been completed or are outstanding. Additionally, you can view "Fund Details" including the fund's organization, name, sign-by date, management fee, and carried interest. The General Partner/Manager may also provide an Investment Summary or any other details as necessary.
5. Click on "Documents" to view documents associated with your investment into the fund and documents shared by the General Partner/Manager and/or other service providers (e.g. fund administrator, auditor, legal teams). Click on the help content link to learn more about How to Access Documents in Flow.