Flow allows you to track all of your entities in one place. Entities are organized hierarchically so you can group them based on which entities control or manage your Funds, Investment Accounts, or other entities. The instructions below will walk you through how to create new entities under your Organization in Flow.
1. From the Organizations page, click the “Add Entity” icon next to the entity that you would like your new entity to be nested under.
2. You can view an entity’s existing child entities by clicking the arrow to the left of the entity’s name.
3. The “Parent Entity” field in the entity pop-up window will indicate which entity your new entity will be nested under.
4. For every new entity you must select the entity type and enter the entity’s name. You can enter a Display Name for the entity if you want the entity to appear under a name other than its legal name on the Organizations page.
5. Fill out the information for the new entity and then click “Add Child Entity”.
6. Your entity will now appear on the Organizations page under its parent entity