Adding a Holding to a Fund
1. Navigate to the 'Funds' page and select the appropriate Fund.
2. Once in the Fund, select the 'Holdings' tab from the sub-menu and click on 'Add Holding'.
3. Fill out the information in the pop-up. You must add a Portfolio Company Name, a transaction type, and an effective date.
4. If you have previously entered Portfolio Companies in your organization, they will show up in a drop-down as part of the Portfolio Company name field.
5. You can select from three transaction types (Purchase of Debt, Purchase of Stock, or Capital Commitment).
6. Depending on the transaction type, you will need to add transaction details information.
7. If you have supporting documentation for the transaction that you would like to manage on Flow, you can add it by selecting the 'Add Supporting Documentation' prompt. This will surface a button to upload a document.
8. Once the holding is created it will appear in your list of Holdings.
Adding a Transaction to a Holding
1. Select a Holding and click on the ellipses menu from the expanded holding view.
2. If you choose the View option, you will be taken to the transaction standalone page. Otherwise, a modal like the one in step 4 will appear.
3. If you selected view, you can once again click on the ellipses to add a transaction, or edit the most recent transaction. If you want to add a transaction to the current holding, select the Add Transaction button.
4. Once you've selected to Add a New Transaction, complete the information. You will have several options depending on the transaction.
Archiving a Holding
1. Open the ellipses menu and select Archive Holding.
2. From the pop-up that appears, click on 'Archive'. Note that this action cannot be undone.