A Fund Manager or Service Provider can link a specific fund's bank account so that transactions appear on the deal's "Transactions" tab on Flow. This will allow Flow to import your bank account transactions rather than manually enter them.
1. Login to https://flowinc.app/login.
2. From the 'Funds' tab on the left-hand side, choose the appropriate fund.
3. While viewing the Fund, select the Transactions tab and click “Connect Bank Account”
4. A pop-up will appear with a step-by-step wizard to guide you through connecting your bank account to Flow via Plaid's industry-standard integration.
5. To start, click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the pop-up, and navigate through each step.
5. Once the credentials have been validated, the Plaid wizard will show "Success!"
The bank account's transactions will now automatically load onto the deal's "Transactions" tab on Flow. The screenshot below shows how you can click into each transaction to view more detailed information. You can tell a transaction was imported from your bank by the Source field indicating "API" when selecting a transaction.