Upload Subscription Documents Signed Outside Flow
The steps below show how you can upload documents signed by an investor/Limited Partner (LP) outside Flow, to their Flow investor profile. Even though completed in a different venue, this process will allow you to still countersign the investor's subscription documents on Flow when the time comes, and easily keep track of your investor's documents in one place.
Please note, we ask that you please submit a request to a Flow team member to assist with entering the investor's information provided in the uploaded Subscription Documents to the investor's Flow profile so that their information will appear on Flow. For assistance with uploading documents to Flow generally, please see How to Upload Documents and Add to Folders.
1. Once you have selected the appropriate fund from the tab on the left titled 'Funds', navigate to the 'Documents' tab. Select the box that says 'Upload Documents'.
2. After selecting the Subscription Documents you wish to upload, Select 'Assign Documents'.
Assigning documents to individual investors is only available via the "Assign" button. "Move to Folder" is intended for documents meant to be shared with all investors (ie investment updates) and documents in blue folders will be visible to investors. Purple folders are fund documents are will not be visible to investors.
3. Select "Subscription" from the Document Type dropdown. After selecting "Subscription", a new window will appear where you can select the "Owner" (Investor) of the Subscription Documents.
4. After you've selected the Owner of the Subscription Documents, you can scroll down and select "Complete Sign Subscription Task", which will indicate to both you and the investor that the investor has completed the signing of their Subscription Documents. Additionally, this will allow Flow to recognize that this step is complete, and when the time comes, you may countersign these documents on Flow even though they were initially signed outside of Flow.
5. Select the purple "Assign and Move" button to complete uploading the investor's Subscription Documents.