Resetting the "Sign Subscription Agreement" task will have the investor re-sign the subscription documents.
- If you are using Flow's subscription documents and need to update an investor's commitment amount after they have already signed, edit their amount and re-run the task by following the steps below.
- If you are using custom mapped subscription documents and an investor either missed questions or needs to edit their answers, follow the steps below to re-run the task. When the investor goes to re-sign, their editable answers will be pre-filled based on the information they added previously.
How to Re-run the "Sign Subscription Agreement Task":
- Log in to Flow and navigate to the "Funds" tab on the left side. Choose the appropriate fund and click on the "Investors" dashboard.
- Click on the investor and select the "Tasks" tab.
- Click on the three vertical dots next to the "Sign Subscription Agreement" task.
- Select "Rerun Subscription Task".
5. The signed documents the investor previously executed will be archived. Selecting "Notify Via Email" will send a simple email asking the investor to complete their subscription documents (see
6. Here is the email notification that is sent to the investor.
7. On the investor dashboard, the "Signed" icon will be grey until the investor signs the documents. Once executed, that task will be highlighted.
How Do The Investors Sign?
After clicking "Get Started" from the email notification, the investor will be taken directly to the page to sign the documents.
If you sent the investor a custom notification by using our messaging feature, here are the steps the investor needs to follow in order to sign:
- Click on the "Investments" tab on the left side and select the appropriate investment.
- Click on "Sign Now".